Join the Shake Up Learning Affiliate Program:
Earn 30% for every ebook sale you generate!
Join the affiliate program for my ebook, The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom, and you’ll earn money each time you generate a sale.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for an E-junkie account and join my Affiliate Program through E-junkie. (It’s FREE!)
- You will need to wait for an activation code. If it doesn’t come right away, just click resend. This seems to do the trick.
- Go to the Affiliate Admin Tab> Affiliate Programs> Shake Up Learning. Then choose the product: The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom to get your unique links to the sales pages of the ebook and a direct link to add to the cart.
- The “hop” link takes them to my website information page, but still tracks the sale to you.
- The product direct link will take them straight to the cart.
- You use those link in your blog, tweets, emails, presentations, etc.
- Every time someone clicks your link then buys my one of my ebooks, you earn a commission on the sale.
- It’s all automatically tracked & calculated by the affiliate system
- You get paid your ebook commissions at the start of the month after the sale. (Usually around the 15th in both cases.)
- Email me (Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com) with questions, and to get access to my media kit for the eBook with copy and images you can use on your website or blog.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017