Don’t Mess with Google Classroom Conference (with Alice Keeler and Kasey Bell)
October 21, 2017
The Conference Details
- When: Oct. 21, 2017 (8:30 – 3:30)
- Where: Richardson TX (just 15 miles north of Dallas)
- Schedule: The Sched is LIVE and available here.
- Register via Eventbrite (Only $99 for early birds!)
What to Expect
Bonus: Stay the Weekend and Enjoy the State Fair of Texas!
About the Keynote Speakers
- 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom
- 50 Things to Go Further with Google Classroom: A Student-Centered Approach
- Teaching Math with Google Apps
- Google Apps for Littles (coming soon!)
- Ditch that Homework (coming soon!)
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Amazon Education Thought Leader
- Winner of Digital Innovation in Learning Award in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer on Twitter
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
Can’t Make it to Texas?
© Shake Up Learning 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.