Google Tricks and Tips: Image Search Tricks Every Teacher Must Know!
Betcha didn’t know you can search for great images without ever leaving your Google Doc!
Finding great images for your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings is even easier than you might think. This is a hidden gem! You can actually search while still inside the document. Even better, you can search for images from
- Google images,
- LIFE magazine database,
- AND stock photos.
But wait, there’s more!
The results are filtered to show results that are labeled for reuse with modification! Meaning, you and your students actually have permission to use these images!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Insert>Image (inside any Google Drive file type)
- Then click, “Search,” in the bottom-left menu.
- From here, select the search engine: Google Images, LIFE Magazine, or Stock Photos.
- Then enter your search terms to find your image.
- Click on the image you wish to insert, then choose, “Select.”
Kasey will be presenting at the following events this summer:
© Shake Up Learning 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy or website design.