Teachers were chirping links to their presentations, student examples, websites and more during their presentations. Oh, and if you were too noisy and your device didn’t receive the Chirp, just ask a friend to re-Chirp! So here are some tips I picked up from the wonderful DFA Graduates in Ferris ISD:
- Use Chirp to share links, notes or photos with students during class.
- If a student missed the Chirp, let another student re-Chirp. The burden doesn’t always have to fall on the teacher! Let students help each other.
- Use Chirp to share pictures of new vocabulary words.
- Use Chirp to assist ELL students! Chirp pictures and links to help them grasp what you are learning that day. A great way to differentiate!
- Model uses of Chirp during your staff development days. Share links to presentations, forms, and notes using this fun tool.
Please leave a comment and share how you are using Chirp!