The folks over at Texthelp have created some amazing accessibility tools to support all students, including digital tools to support literacy, struggling readers and ELL. Oh, and since Texthelp is a Google for Education partner, their tools work seamlessly with your Google login, and integrate with Google Drive and Google Classroom. One of my favorites […]
Using Google Chrome Extensions to Support Struggling Readers and English Language Learners Google Chrome has so much to offer teachers and students, AND there are so many fantastic apps and extensions to support struggling readers. Text-to-speech is a great way to support struggling readers–it’s reading with your ears! Benefits of Text-to-Speech for Readers Relieves the […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.