Lessons Learned from a Google Expeditions Pilot Below are 8 Tips for a Google Expeditions Pilot from Heather Kilgore, an Instructional Technology Coordinator for Commerce ISD in Commerce, Texas, where she shares the lessons learned from their Google Expeditions pilot program. As we all begin to find ways to bring Google Expeditions, Google Cardboard, and other virtual […]
The Best Google Cardboard and Google Expeditions Resources for Teachers! I’ve been curating everything I can find to help teachers learn about Google Expeditions and Google Cardboard, and I have created the Ultimate Google Cardboard and Expeditions Resource Guide for Teachers. I am not an expert on virtual reality or Google Cardboard and Expeditions, but […]
Virtual Reality in the Classroom – Part 2 *This post is sponsored by Samsung. All thoughts and opinions are my own.* Virtual Reality has the power to transform the future of learning. By giving students an interactive, three-dimensional learning environment, we have the potential to reach learners in ways previously never conceived. For a closer […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.