Here are 10 Fantastic Ways for Teachers and Students to Use Google Drawings in the Classroom! At first glance, it can be easy to dismiss the Google Drawing tool. It does seem rather simplistic. However, it is actually a VERY powerful image creator and editor! Add in the fact that you can collaborate on a […]
An Infographic Guide to Google Apps for the iPad Update! This post has been updated and can be found here: Google Apps for the iPad. Using Google Apps on the iPad can get sticky! Historically, Google and the iPad have not played well together. But we have come a long way in the last couple […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.