I recently stumbled upon an idea that is floating around on Pinterest that I thought was worth sharing: the Jar of Awesome. The idea being that you take a jar, any jar, a mason jar, a jelly jar and turn it into a repository for all the AWESOME things that happen in your life. So […]
This blog post was originally published on the Swivl blog as part of the Summer Learning Series. In a student-centered classroom, it is important for students to take ownership of their learning and make it meaningful in a way that fits their needs and learning styles. This is much easier said than done. As a teacher, […]
Shake Up Learning is 1 Year Old! I don’t normally post on Sunday, but today is a special day. Today is the one year anniversary of my blog Shake Up Learning. So much has happened in the last year, and I am so grateful for the people this blog has brought into my life. There […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.