Let’s Create an Educational Hashtag Database! Anyone else overwhelmed by all of the hashtags out there? I love the lists! The lists are very useful, especially Cybraryman’s Educational Hashtag page and Twitter Chat calendar. But I needed something with more details when I can’t decipher the acronym or purpose for the tag or chat. (By the way, […]
Keeping Up with Google! As you probably know, keeping up with Google is a challenge for anyone. That’s why I have put together The Guide to Keeping Up with Google! In Part 2 of this guide, I am going beyond the hashtags to share who I follow on Twitter for all things Google. Twitter is […]
Search Shake Up Learning
- 18 Challenges for Teachers in 2018 © (FREE eBook!) January 16, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Book is Coming in 2018! January 15, 2018
- Student-Created Vision Boards with Google Slides January 8, 2018
- The Shake Up Learning Members-Only Library! (FREE Downloads) January 2, 2018
- 20 Things You May Have Missed in 2017! December 25, 2017
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to the latest goodies from Shake Up Learning by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.