Lesson/Activity List for the Hour of Code
Below is a list of lessons, games, and interactives designed to teach coding skills. There is something for every age from 4-104, and even some “unplugged” options for teaching computer science concepts without computers.
Coding Pinterest Board by Shake Up Learning
Coding YouTube Playlist by Shake Up Learning
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017