© Shake Up Learning 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com.
This blog and website and all materials created under the Shake Up Learning brand are the property of Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning, LLC. The views expressed on this site are mine alone.
The following Terms and Conditions of Use apply to any user who views, accesses or otherwise uses the blog and website located at www.ShakeUpLearning.com. Shake Up Learning grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided on this websites, as long as you comply fully with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
What Google has to say about blog copyright: “The way to ensure that your blog doesn’t infringe someone else’s copyright is to use your skills and imagination to create something completely original. If it’s all yours, you never have to worry about the copyright—you own it! If you want to republish content from another author or creator, make sure to get their authorization first.” In other words, you do not have permission to take material from my website or presentation and use it on your website, blog, or presentations. Below are the details of what is allowed:
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from the original article with a backlink to the original article.
- The quote must be exactly as it appears on this website with all links intact.
- Special permission must be granted to republish more than 100 words from this website. Complete articles cannot be republished without written permission from the owner of this site.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- 7 Reasons You Need to Try Voice Typing in Google Docs September 26, 2017
- How to Infuse Google Classroom with the Power of YouTube September 19, 2017
- 8 Ways to Support Digital Citizenship Skills with Google September 12, 2017
- How to Cite Sources in Google Docs September 11, 2017
- Google Classroom Q&A September 6, 2017