© Shake Up Learning 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright policy
The Golden Treasures of Google!
The Fabulous Tools You Don’t Know About!
(Google’s lesser-known tools)
Google is full of fun and free tools for educators and everyone! This list is full of the lesser-known Google tools to bring even more engagement to your classroom.
- Part 1 – Google Maps, Street View and Google Earth
- Part 2 – Data Tools
- Part 3 – Search
- Part 4 – Student Initiatives
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Cultivate Communication Skills in the Classroom April 28, 2017
- 8 Tips for a Google Expeditions Pilot [infographic] April 25, 2017
- Reinventing Math Class with EquatIO (Chrome Extension) April 17, 2017
- Move from a Static Classroom to a Dynamic Classroom (Shake Up Challenge!) April 17, 2017
- Enroll in the Google Certified Trainer VIP Course TODAY! April 11, 2017