Keller University 2017 – shakeup.link/ku
Presentations and Resources
17 Challenges for Teachers in 2017
Shake Up Learning with Google Chrome
G Suite for Administrators
Chrometastic Ways to Support Struggling Readers
It’s NOT About Google, It’s About the LEARNING!
What is the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast?
The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast, hosted by Matt Miller of DitchThatTextbook.com and Kasey Bell of ShakeUpLearning.com, will be a weekly podcast designed to give K-12 teachers practical ideas for using G Suite and other Google tools that you can use in your class tomorrow. We will offer our favorite Google tips and tricks, important updates, and effective strategies for K-12 teachers. But wait…there’s more! We will also have interviews with innovative and inspiring teachers.
How You Can Listen
Become a VIP Member of the Google Teacher Tribe
Become a VIP and join our exclusive email list! This list will give you VIP access to early information about our podcast launch, when the episodes will air, and special resources just for our Google Teacher Tribe!! Just fill out this form.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Follow @GTeacherTribe on Twitter
- Follow the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast on Facebook
- Use the #gttribe hashtag to share with The Tribe!
Kasey Bell is part sparkling smile, part witty personality and a whole heap of passion as big as a Texas–go big or go home, y’all! She is a disruptor of the boring. An engaging, innovative, from the heart sharer who inspires educators while transforming their teaching with original, timely and use-tomorrow ideas for student choice, differentiation, and technology integration. Whether it is learning from home through online courses, professional development, conference workshops or as a keynote speaker Kasey is a relentless innovator of ideas and a devoted transformer of classrooms and teaching. Through teacher empowering publications and award-winning educational resources at ShakeUpLearning.com, learner-driven workshops and presentations and co-hosting Google Teacher Tribe weekly podcast, Kasey proves why we should never settle for the boring when it comes to bringing out the very best in our students, and we should always strive to Shake Up Learning!
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Amazon Education Thought Leader
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer on Twitter
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
ShakeUpLearning.com provides teachers and educators with easy to understand, use tomorrow resources for Google and G Suite for Education, mobile learning and classroom technology integration through digital learning resources, technology tips and tricks, in-depth e-courses, books, resources, cheat sheets, blog publications. and podcasts.
Connect with Shake Up Learning
Email me: Kasey[AT]ShakeUpLearning.com
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017