Playing off the idea of the refrigerator magnetic poetry game, I’ve created a few digital magnetic poetry templates with Google Drawings and Google Slides. You can use this as an independent activity, or take it a step further and make it a collaborative activity and see how the poetry evolves. You can use the “magnets” included, or even add your own text boxes to extend the activity. Be sure to click on the link to each post
Be sure to click on the link for each post to get all the details, access the free template, and read the comments to see how other teachers have used in their classrooms.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- 7 Reasons You Need to Try Voice Typing in Google Docs September 26, 2017
- How to Infuse Google Classroom with the Power of YouTube September 19, 2017
- 8 Ways to Support Digital Citizenship Skills with Google September 12, 2017
- How to Cite Sources in Google Docs September 11, 2017
- Google Classroom Q&A September 6, 2017