Playing off the idea of the refrigerator magnetic poetry game, I’ve created a few digital magnetic poetry templates with Google Drawings and Google Slides. You can use this as an independent activity, or take it a step further and make it a collaborative activity and see how the poetry evolves. You can use the “magnets” included, or even add your own text boxes to extend the activity. Be sure to click on the link to each post
Be sure to click on the link for each post to get all the details, access the free template, and read the comments to see how other teachers have used in their classrooms.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Find the Best iOS Apps for Your Classroom July 18, 2017
- 20 Reasons to Listen to The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast! July 11, 2017
- Kasey Bell’s #ISTE17 Presentations and Resources June 26, 2017
- Google Certified Educator Boot Camp – ONLINE! June 19, 2017
- How to Become a Google Certified EDUCATOR (video walkthrough) June 16, 2017