The Guide to Keeping Up with Google!
I’m sharing the secrets to keeping up with Google!
To update one of last year’s most popular posts, The Guide to Keeping Up with Google, I am putting together a new guide and blog series with tips for keeping up with Google. I often get asked, “How do you keep up with Google?” Well, first let me say that it’s almost impossible! However, social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on all things Google. I am not an expert. I am a learner first! I learn from my PLN, from bloggers, from news sources, from YouTube, and a variety of other social media platforms. I have compiled a list of hashtags, people, blogs, communities, and more that I follow.
Below are links to all of the posts in this series:
- Part 1 – The #Google Hashtag Dictionary
- Part 2 – Twitter
- Part 3 – Who & What to Follow on Google+
- Part 4 – Google+ Communities
- Part 5: Blogs
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017