The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom eBook is for You if…
- You need step-by-step directions.
- You don’t like having to figure it all out on your own.
- You want to go paperless with Google Apps.
- You need to understand the student side of Google Classroom.
- You’ve been using Google Classroom, but struggling.
- You want to learn how to manage Google Drive assignments-the easy way!
- Click here to preview.
- Now Available on AMAZON!
What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is a free application designed to help students and teachers communicate, collaborate, organize and manage assignments, go paperless, and much more!
Ready to start making the most of Google Classroom, but don’t know where to start?
The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom is chocked full of step-by-step instructions for using Google Classroom, setting up classes, creating announcements, discussions, assignments, management and tips! You will also find helpful screenshots of both the teacher and student side of Google Classroom. This reference guide is great for new users and full of handy reminders and tips for more experienced users. This guide includes 40+ pages of everything you need to know to get started and to help your students learn how to use Google Classroom. A simple cheat sheet just wouldn’t cut it for this robust application that is a must for teachers going paperless with Google Apps for Education.
What teachers are saying about The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom:
The ‘Guide to Google Classroom’ that Kasey created is so helpful for anyone, beginner or not, who wants to use Google Classroom efficiently in their classroom. Its attention to detail and easy to follow instructions make this a very worthwhile investment for teachers! – Kyle Pace
Kasey Bell, author of the Shake Up Learning blog, has produced a very thorough, clean and easy-to-understand guide to Google Classroom. Her blog is full of great useful Google content, and her “Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom” is no exception. – Matt Miller, DitchThatTextbook.com, 10 Things You Might Not Know About Google Classroom
FREE BONUS: The Student’s Quick Guide to Google Classroom!!! (15 Additional Pages!)
As a special bonus, I’ve included a printable Student’s Quick Guide to Google Classroom with directions for logging into Google Classroom, joining a Class with a class code, turning in assignments and more! The perfect quick reference sheet to help your students get acquainted with Google Classroom!
No secrets here! Below is the table of contents for The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom eBook that will show you exactly what is included:
**46 TOTAL PAGES with screenshots, directions, AND both the TEACHER and STUDENT VIEWS! Click here to see preview.
PLUS the 15 Page BONUS STUDENT QUICK GUIDE!!!
Get The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom NOW for ONLY $9.99
Other Buying Options
The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom eBook (and BONUS Student Quick Guide) is also available on the following sites:
- Now Available on AMAZON!
- Shake Up Learning Teacher Pay Teachers Store
- Shake Up Learning Educents Store
- Shake Up Learning TES Store (UK version available)
Looking to buy several copies for your campus or district? Email me directly for bulk discount codes for 20 or more eBooks: Kasey@ShakeUpLearning.com
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017