Thank you for your interest in partnering with ShakeUpLearning.com.
Shake Up Learning has now had over 1,000,000 (that’s 1 MILLION) PAGE VIEWS! Your message can reach over 500,000 educators, technology specialists, and administrators each month through this blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and the email newsletter.
I currently run this blog on my own, in addition to being a full-time educator. Support and sponsors from relevant sources are always welcome. CLICK HERE to download the Shake Up Learning Media Kit.
If you are interested in discussing, please fill out the form below.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- The Guide to Google Drive Sharing – FREE eBook May 22, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? FAQ – Your Q’s Answered! May 19, 2017
- Teach Like the Tonight Show: Internet Pop Quiz with Google Slides (Teacher Edition) May 16, 2017
- How to Easily Assess Student Writing in Google Docs May 11, 2017
- The Educational Hashtag and Twitter Chat Database May 8, 2017