Thank you for your interest in partnering with ShakeUpLearning.com.
Shake Up Learning has now had over 1,000,000 (that’s 1 MILLION) PAGE VIEWS! Your message can reach over 500,000 educators, technology specialists, and administrators each month through this blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and the email newsletter.
I currently run this blog on my own, in addition to being a full-time educator. Support and sponsors from relevant sources are always welcome. CLICK HERE to download the Shake Up Learning Media Kit.
If you are interested in discussing, please fill out the form below.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- Don’t Mess with Google Classroom Conference (with Alice Keeler and Kasey Bell) August 17, 2017
- The First Day of Google Classroom: FREE Resources from Google #FirstDayofClassroom August 15, 2017
- It’s NOT About Google, It’s About the LEARNING (ISTE Empowered Learner) August 7, 2017
- 10 Amazing Google Geo Tools for Your Classroom July 31, 2017
- How to Find the Best iOS Apps for Your Classroom July 18, 2017