Want to Shake Things Up in Your School or District? Bring Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning to You!
- Be Disruptive and Shake Up Learning (keynote)
- Geeking Out Over Google Classroom
- Digital Differentiation with G Suite
- Shake Up Learning with G Suite
- The Golden Treasures of Google! The Fabulous Tools You Don’t Know About! (presentation)
“Thank YOU for an outstanding presentation this morning. I received so many wonderful comments about your keynote at our conference. These attendees didn’t just say they “liked” it; they each offered a specific point from your presentation to share with me that impacted their thinking about “change” or the integration of technology & instruction. Now that’s an effective presentation!” – Jane McKinney
“Great session. Loved the ‘treasures’ theme throughout. Great, quick overview of tools and classroom applications for Google Apps.” – Chad Kafka
“Best session I went to at FETC 2015…..So much wonderful information and every bit of it useful!” – Luanne Rowland
About Kasey Bell
Kasey Bell is part sparkling smile, part witty personality and a whole heap of passion as big as a Texas–go big or go home, y’all! She is a disruptor of the boring. An engaging, innovative, from the heart sharer who inspires educators while transforming their teaching with original, timely and use-tomorrow ideas for student choice, differentiation, and technology integration. Whether it is learning from home through online courses, professional development, conference workshops or as a keynote speaker Kasey is a relentless innovator of ideas and a devoted transformer of classrooms and teaching. Through teacher empowering publications and award-winning educational resources at ShakeUpLearning.com, learner-driven workshops and presentations and co-hosting Google Teacher Tribe weekly podcast, Kasey proves why we should never settle for the boring when it comes to bringing out the very best in our students, and we should always strive to Shake Up Learning!
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Amazon Education Thought Leader
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in “Sharing is Caring”
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer on Twitter
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
ShakeUpLearning.com provides teachers and educators with easy to understand, use tomorrow resources for Google and G Suite for Education, mobile learning and classroom technology integration through digital learning resources, technology tips and tricks, in-depth e-courses, books, resources, cheat sheets, blog publications. and podcasts.
Trouble viewing the form below? Click here.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- How to Design Google PD That Works! November 14, 2017
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough) November 9, 2017
- Interactive Learning Menus (Choice Boards) with G Suite – FREE Templates November 7, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? November 6, 2017
- Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT) October 30, 2017