Want to Shake Things Up in Your School or District? Bring Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning to You!
- Change is the New Black: Embrace the Digital Learning Revolution (keynote)
- The Teacher’s Guide to Google Classroom (workshop or presentation)
- Digital Differentiation with Google Apps (workshop or presentation)
- The Golden Treasures of Google! The Fabulous Tools You Don’t Know About! (presentation)
- Blended Learning with Chromebooks (workshop or presentation)
- The Social Media Secret Sauce (presentation)
“Thank YOU for an outstanding presentation this morning. I received so many wonderful comments about your keynote at our conference. These attendees didn’t just say they “liked” it; they each offered a specific point from your presentation to share with me that impacted their thinking about “change” or the integration of technology & instruction. Now that’s an effective presentation!” – Jane McKinney
“Great session. Loved the ‘treasures’ theme throughout. Great, quick overview of tools and classroom applications for Google Apps.” – Chad Kafka
“Best session I went to at FETC 2015…..So much wonderful information and every bit of it useful!” – Luanne Rowland
About Kasey Bell
Kasey Bell is an award-winning digital learning consultant, speaker and blogger with a passion for technology and learning. Kasey offers engaging staff development for all levels of educators, specializing in training, presentations, keynote speaking engagements, and consulting. As a skillful facilitator, Google Certified Innovator and Google Certified Trainer, Kasey has led a variety of digital learning workshops, including presentations at ISTE, FETC, TCEA, Google Summits, and iPadpalooza. Kasey received a Digital Innovation in Learning Award given by EdSurge and Digital Promise, in the “Sharing is Caring,” category, for her work sharing educational resources on her blog and across social media. Kasey was also a finalist for the 2015 Instructional Technology Specialist of the year given by TCEA and has been recognized as a Top Ten EdTech and E-Learning Influencer. Kasey is co-leader of the North Texas Google Educator Group. She is also an EdCamp organizer and has also been featured on edtech podcasts, including House of EdTech and Coffee with a Geek. She also serves on the Educational Advisory Board for Responsibility.org.
Kasey’s website and blog, ShakeUpLearning.com, provides educators with instructional technology resources, tips and tricks, and classroom technology integration ideas. Here you will find great resources for Google apps, including guides and cheat sheets, mobile learning and apps, iPad tips, and social media tips for educators. Shake Up Learning, was recognized as a Must Read EdTech Blog for 2014 and 2015, and a 2014 Edublog Awards Finalist for best new blog and best edtech resource blog. Also, Kasey’s resources and tips have also been featured on other blogs and websites including Edsurge, Edudemic, EdTech Magazine, Emerging Edtech, and more. As a blogger, Kasey uses her blog to create and share original technology integration ideas, resources, cheat sheets, and more!
Trouble viewing the form below? Click here.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and download the full PDF of 17 Things for Teachers to Try in 2017.
Search Shake Up Learning
- Augmented Reality with Google Expeditions is Coming!! May 24, 2017
- The Guide to Google Drive Sharing – FREE eBook May 22, 2017
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? FAQ – Your Q’s Answered! May 19, 2017
- Teach Like the Tonight Show: Internet Pop Quiz with Google Slides (Teacher Edition) May 16, 2017
- How to Easily Assess Student Writing in Google Docs May 11, 2017