The VIP Google Certified Educator Course is OPEN!
All About the Google Certified Educator Academy – Level 1
Do you feel overwhelmed by the task? I have the e-course you have been waiting for! Consider this your online, self-paced, Google Certified Educator Boot Camp! I have taken the content, concepts, and skills needed to pass the Google Certified Educator exams and created a video-based course that includes EVERYTHING you need to know, including:
- 40+ Video Lessons (More than 11 hours of learning with me, Kasey Bell!)
- Private Google+ Community and Study Group
- 20+ PDF Downloads
- Lesson Checks
- Testing Tips
- 5 VIP Bonuses
- and much more!
- ENROLL NOW!
I have helped hundreds become Google Certified, and I know exactly what it takes to get there. This course is self-paced so you can learn when you have time and at your own pace. It’s like having a trainer at your fingertips 24/7.
If you paid to attend a face-to-face boot camp, you would easily spend $299 or more for just two days of non-stop cramming. Make it easy on yourself, do this at your own pace. With an in-person training, it is just one-and-done!
Level 2 is coming in spring 2018.
Learn more, get free resources, and watch all three videos here: GoogleCertifiedEducator.com
Who is this course for?
The Google Certified Educator program was designed for the classroom teacher but is open for any educator to pursue.
Why take an online course?
Finding time to attend a Google Certification Boot Camp can be a challenge, and if you don’t have the support of your administrators it can be almost impossible to get time away from the classroom to pursue your dream of becoming a Google Education Certified Educator.
Even if you do get to attend a face-to-face boot camp, often times it is overwhelming and too much too fast. You probably had no idea what you signed up for!
This is why I decided to develop an online, self-paced course to help educators reach their goals and take their Google skills to the next level on their own time and at their own pace!
- Module 1: Introduction to the Course (1 Lesson)
- Module 2: The Digital Classroom (4 Lessons and Lesson Checks)
- Module 3: Google Chrome (3 Lessons plus Lesson Check)
- Module 4: Google Search (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 5: Google Docs (2 Lessons plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 6: Google Slides (2 Lessons plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 7: Google Forms (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 8: Google Sheets (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 9: Google Drive (2 Lessons plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 10: Google Classroom (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 11: Gmail/Contacts/Tasks (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 12: Google Calendar (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 13: Google Groups (1 Lesson plus Lesson Check)
- Module 14: Google Hangouts (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 15: Google Keep (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 16: New Google Sites (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 17: YouTube (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 18: Google+ (1 Lesson plus a Lesson Check)
- Module 19: Test Overview and Tips (1 Lesson)
- Module 20: VIP Bonuses and Challenges!!! (VIP Course only)
(Please note: This course does NOT include the cost of the exam ($10), which must be purchased from Google.)
**Shake Up Learning and Kasey Bell do NOT grant certifications. Certifications come directly from Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the deadline to Join the Google Certified Educator Academy (Level 1)?
There are two versions of this course: VIP and Standard. The VIP version is only available for a limited time! VIP is Opening for Limited Enrollment on June 19, 2017, and will end at midnight CST on July 4, 2017. The standard version will be available indefinitely.
2. I’m In! When will I get access to the course?
Immediately! Once the course launches on June 19, 2017, you can enroll and move one step close to becoming a Google Certified Educator!
3. How long will I have access to the course?
At a minimum, you will have access to all the videos, tutorials, content, downloads, tips and tricks for ONE FULL YEAR! (Face-to-Face training cannot offer that!)
4. Do you take school purchase orders?
YES! Please email me at Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com to let me know exactly what you would like to purchase and what you need to generate a purchase order.
5. Do you offer bulk discounts?
YES! Want to get a whole group of teachers in your school or district certified? There is a bulk discount of 25% for groups of 10 or more. Email me at Kasey[at]ShakeUpLearning.com if you are interested.
5. What is the difference between the VIP course and the Standard Course?
Look at the comparison below. The VIP course contains everything that is included in the standard course PLUS some really cool resources and bonuses.
Looking for more Google Certification resources?
- The Complete Guide to Google Certifications (FREE E-BOOK)
- How to Get Google Certified (Video Walkthrough)
- 10 Reasons to Become a Google Certified Educator
- How to Become a Google Certified Educator (video walk-through)
- Google Certified Educator Boot Camp – ONLINE!
- The Google Certified Educator Capacity Matrix (Level 1)
- What is G Suite for Education? What You Need to Know!
- How to Pass the Google Certified Educator Exams (12 Tips!)
- The Google Certified Educator Academies
- FREE Webinar: How to Become a Google Certified Trainer
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Google Trainer VIP
- Everything You Wanted to Know About the Google Certified Trainer Application
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer?
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer (Video Walkthrough)
- 6 Steps to Google Certified Trainer [infographic]
- BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com (Online Courses)
- How to Become a Google Certified Trainer (FREE eBook Download)
- Google Certified Trainer FAQ
© Shake Up Learning 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
The Google Certified Educator (Level 1) Capacity Matrix
Download this FREE Google Certified Educator Level 1 Capacity Matrix to learn the skills needed to pass the Level 1 exam. There are 9 pages, and tons of links back to tutorials to help you!