Finding great images for your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings is even easier than you might think. This is a hidden gem! You can actually search while still inside the document. Even better, you can search for images from
- Google images,
- LIFE magazine database,
- AND stock photos.
But wait, there's more!
The results are filtered to show results that are labeled for reuse with modification! Meaning, you and your students actually have permission to use these images!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Insert>Image (inside any Google Drive file type)
- Then click, "Search," in the bottom-left menu.
- From here, select the search engine: Google Images, LIFE Magazine, or Stock Photos.
- Then enter your search terms to find your image.
- Click on the image you wish to insert, then choose, "Select."