The Best of Both Worlds: Google Apps for the iPad #GoogleEduOnAir
The session below was part of the Google Edu On Air online conference for educators across the globe held on May 9, 2015. Below is the recording of my session, “The Best of Both Worlds: Google Apps for the iPad,” along with the presentation and resources.
The Best of Both Worlds! Google Apps for the iPad!
Don’t let anyone tell you that the iPad doesn’t play well with Google Apps! There are now 50 Google Apps for iOS. Let’s dive in, and discover the best Google Apps for the iPad. Learn practical tips and tricks to save you time and storage space, practical integration ideas for the classroom and shared iPads, and ways to stay more productive with Google.
Presentation and Resources
Shake Up Learning Presentations by Kasey Bell are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.ShakeUpLearning.com
- #TXGoo15, May 16: Texas Summit feature Google for Education (New Caney, TX)
- TCEA Area 16 Conference Jamboree, June 4 (Amarillo, TX)
- #ProsperTrendingNow Conference, June 10 (Prosper, TX)
- Speed 21 Conference (Keynote), June 11 (Wylie, TX)
- Texas ASCD Ignite, June 15-17 (Irving, TX)
- iPadpalooza, June 23-25 (Austin, TX)
- ISTE, June 28-July 1 (Philadelphia, PA)
- Missouri Google Summit, July 11-12 (Kansas City, MO)
- TIA 2015, July 21-22 (Denton, TX)
- Texserve’s 2nd Annual “Bridging the Gap: Technology & Instruction” Symposium (Keynote), July 30 (Dallas, TX)
© Shake Up Learning 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kasey Bell and Shake Up Learning with appropriate and specific direction to the original content on ShakeUpLearning.com. See: Copyright Policy.
17 Things to Try in 2017
YES! I want the FREE PDF copy of, "17 Things Teachers Should Try in 2017!" Get this 13-page, printable pdf to save and read throughout the year.